At Hidden Meadows On The Ridge, we offer several senior living options for our residents. No matter which option you or your loved one chooses, you’ll find personalized care and exciting events in our senior living community.
Learn more about each of our options and reach out to our team today at 267.843.9032.
Our Senior Living Options: Personal Care
Experience resident-focused senior living from the comforts of a cozy and maintenance-free apartment home. Enjoy chef-prepared dining or choose something delectable from our all-day bistro. And if action or enjoyment is calling, it’s easy to find a spirited card game, get
creative with arts and crafts, or venture out to the local theater for dinner and a show!
With on-site wellness and therapy services, medical direction, and round-the-clock support from our professional team, personal care creates a rich lifestyle that’s high on both care and service, without sacrificing the many benefits of friendly familiar faces and home-style living.
From the variety of activities to flexible dining and of course, the attentive care and service from our professional team members, Personal Care empowers resident freedom and choices,
Our Senior Living Options: SHINE® Memory Care
Exclusively available in 36 Discovery Senior Living communities nationwide, SHINE® Memory Care is our deeply personalized approach to memory care, which uses scientific principles to promote engagement, comprehension, and lifestyle quality for seniors living with dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease and other memory-related conditions. SHINE® Memory Care incorporates six individual points of focus to create a holistic plan that ensures each resident’s care program is tailored to their needs and abilities—one that will have the most impact in supporting and enriching their health by providing the opportunity to live their best life, every day.
Our exclusive SHINE® Memory Care program emphasizes:
- Communication – A superior communication protocol closely links care providers, residents, and families
- Team member training – Each SHINE® team member receives extensive, specialized training and certification, making them uniquely qualified to administer exceptional care
- My story – A handcrafted My Story book is used every day as a component of the care plan and helps engage residents by celebrating their life and individuality
- Dining – Our dining experience uses subtle sciences to stimulate appetite, interaction, awareness and participation
- Life enhancement – Purpose-driven enrichment through group and one-on-one activities, sensory experiences and quiet and relaxed moments
- Neighborhood design – Created with safety and security, convenience and health and happiness in mind
Amenities in Our Senior Living Community
When you’re choosing a residential senior living center, you want to know that you’ll have access to all of the amenities you need. At Hidden Meadows on the Ridge, we offer all of the following senior living community amenities:
- Two secured courtyards, one with a therapy garden
- Large community and activities room
- Walking path available for you and your loved ones to enjoy outside
- Ice cream parlor
- 150-gallon fish tank
- Beautiful bird aviary
- Private party dining room featuring chef-prepared meals
- Beauty salon
Additionally, we provide concierge services that can assist with transportation, moving services, and other needs. Our goal is to make your transition to our senior living community as simple and seamless as possible. Housekeeping and maintenance services also allow you to focus on doing the things you love.
Contact Hidden Meadows On The Ridge Today
If you’re deciding between residential senior living centers, look for one that provides a range of senior living options on one campus. At Hidden Meadows On The Ridge, we can provide care for your changing needs. Whether you want to stay active or need extra assistance, our team can help.
Our team members can help you decide which senior living option is right for you or your loved one. Contact Hidden Meadows On The Ridge at 267.843.9032 to schedule a tour and learn more.