SHINE® Memory Care is Hidden Meadows On The Ridge’s exclusive memory care program. SHINE® represents a personalized approach to memory care that uses science-driven data to help promote engagement, comprehension, and, ultimately, a higher quality of life for seniors living
with dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, and other memory-focused issues. We offer individuals with memory impairment a uniquely designed state-of-the-art neighborhood community to provide both privacy and an engaging lifestyle. Safety and security are our primary focus, and we strive to give residents a comfortable, home-like atmosphere they can enjoy. There is no large buy-in fee or long term commitment.
In our memory care community in Sellersville, PA, you’ll find an experienced team of caregivers who provide compassionate, comprehensive care. Reach out to our team today at 267.843.9032 to learn more about how we can care for the senior in your life.
What Is a Memory Care Program?
A memory care program is designed to provide specialized care for seniors with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and other kinds of memory issues. In our safe, secure community, residents receive care from nurses, certified nurse assistants, and other medical professionals around the clock. Our team is specially trained to care for individuals with dementia and has years of experience.
Many seniors need more intensive levels of care as they age. For many, this is part of the process of getting older. In our memory care program in PA, your loved one can receive the help they need.
Each resident in our program receives an individualized support program which will maximize their independence while offering a helping hand. Our compassionate caregivers provide assistance with dressing, bathing, and hygiene, medication management, regular health and wellness assessments, transportation to medical appointments, nightly room checks, and more.
SHINE® Memory Care at Hidden Meadows On The Ridge
Hidden Meadows’ memory care program is founded on the following principles:
- Frequent and open communication with our residents and their families
- Extensive, continual training for all of our team members
- A handcrafted “My Story” book for each of our residents
- A singular dining experience that stimulates the appetite, but also improves
- interaction, awareness, and participation skills
- A broad range of activities, sensory experiences, and quiet, relaxing moments
- A safe, secure environment designed with your loved one’s convenience, health, and happiness in mind
We understand the unique challenges that individuals with memory issues face. In our memory care program in PA, we aim to rebuild and preserve what your loved one’s affliction has taken away from them. From quality meals and other amenities to the personalized care and attention that each of our patients receives, you can rest assured that your loved one is receiving the best care possible.
Residents stay active and engaged through:
- Physical exercise, stimulating activities, and maintaining social and religious contacts
- Focusing on residents’ strengths rather than on their limitations
- Active participation in the activities of daily life
- Regularly celebrating small successes as they come
Discover delicious dining in our memory care community:
- Healthy gourmet meals that promote an overall healthy lifestyle
- Active social participation in dining, providing assistance as needed
- A calm, peaceful dining environment and service at the same time each day, which allows residents to focus on eating
We offer fun and engaging activities every day:
- Purpose-driven activities in both small groups and on a one-to-one basis
- Activities that are customized to each resident’s abilities
- Games and activities that are age-appropriate, non-competitive, and failure-free
- Opportunities designed with each resident’s attention span in mind
Finally, we work to foster a sense of self-worth in all of our residents:
- Active support in activities that helps to foster a sense of self-reliance and independence
- Personal care activities that help to determine how a resident is perceived by their peers, family, and friends
- Work activities and productivity exercises that provide a sense of personal success and improved self-worth
- Play and leisure activities that promote friendship and fun
For more information or to experience a day in the life of one of our residents, reach out to our memory care program in PA at 267.843.9032. Our team can answer your questions, tell you more about program availability, and help you discover what residents love about Hidden Meadows On The Ridge.